Make a difference and volunteer!
Share your time and talents in the following areas:
- Special Events – planning committee members or day of event volunteers
- Office Assistance – general office assistance such as filing and typing
- Marketing and Communications Intern Volunteer.
- Share your Y Story or write a story about a fellow Y member that inspires you
- Program – Reviews current programs, recommends new programs, implements strategies for increasing program enrollment and expanding program service area.
- Membership & Marketing – Implements strategies for membership recruitment and retention, recommends marketing strategies.
- Facilities – Reviews current facility and grounds needs and master plan, makes recommendations on current and future facility renovations/new construction as needed.
- Board of Advisors – Oversees the general program of the branch and ensure adequate resources for fulfillment of the mission.
Contact Chase Gipson for more information on these opportunities!
Donate or help find valuable resources for the Y!
Child Care Program: new or gently used toys, games, coloring books, crayons, colored pencils, non-permanent markers, balls, craft items/packs,